TOUR Evans Library
Back to LibrariesPhotos Panoramas
Sterling C. Evans Library
Sterling C. Evans Library is the central and largest library on the Texas A&M campus. Throughout the six-floor facility, students will find quiet and group study spaces, research assistance and course reserves and textbooks. The Map & GIS Library on the second floor is home to maps, atlases and other geographic information datasets. Evans Library also provides students with wireless Internet access, the University Writing Center for student writing assistance, and Poor Yorick's Coffee House for hot beverages, meals and snacks.
Download MP3 Read Transcript
8803 people have checked-in here
- The University just added a nice study area with computers in the far back of the Library. You should check it out!
- Try the improved and expanded Poor Yorrick's. The new study area behind it is also nice, with comfortable chairs.
- If you're a student or faculty member you can check out movies (including new releases) free for three days from Media and Reserves, on the fourth floor of the annex.
- The cubicles on the 4th floor are clutch when studying
- This place may be packed with students while it's open, but the quieter upstairs floors allow for great working.